The mGRemoteService Server includes the components and functions of the Service Gateway.
The Service Gateway accepts, evaluates, displays and protocols the incoming connections of the machinery information.
As part of the machinery information, contact information can be entered into a database to ensure that the responsible contact person can be contacted by mail in case of a service case.
In addition there is a reporting function, which can display all service cases with the related information as client, machine, time frame etc. This information can be used as base for cost analysis of the service cases for the controlling department.
The server can be accessed from other clients as well due to a defined XML interface if an integration of the mGRemoteService client of the machine or equipment is not possible.
- Easy integration of mGRemote Service client
- Defined XML interface between mGRemoteService client and server
- Status indication and supervision of the machine and service gateway connection
- Direct information by e-mail for service cases
- Protocol of all connections of a database